BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 19 July 2009

1/48 TSR 2

This was a kit I have been after ever since I first saw the pre-order poster in my local model shop. Although I desperately wanted it, I could not bring myself to part with the best part of £30. So I waited and waited and bam! Ebay strikes again!

As per usual, construction started with the cockpit which is not to bad as standard but I decided to add some Pavla Martin Baker MK 8's which are not bad for the price tag (£5 inc p&p).

Next I turned my attention to the wheel bays which are nicely detailed. As the plastic is white, I decided not to paint them and just to give them a series of washes.

The kit itself builds up very quickly although there are a few fit issues which a bit of filler can sort out - it was very hassle free.


Once the filler has dried, it will be onto the final finish stage which shouldn't take to long as its all white!


1 comment: