BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 27 June 2009

B-57G Canberra





Hi! This is my Airfix 1/48 B-57G Canberra that I have just finished. I have to say this is one of the most enjoyable kits I have built so far. The build itself was simple and the kit builds up very quickly and goes together well. Overall, the detail is really good but I didn't think the standard ejection seats that came with the kit were particularly good so I purchased a pair of Legend resin seats which have nice crisp detail and a reasonable price tag. The only problem I found with the seats was that I couldn't find (anywhere!) what seats were put in the upgrade G's so I'm pretty sure that the seats are wrong! The camouflage was all painted free hand and I think that this has given it a nice soft demarkation.

No comments:

Post a Comment